Returns & Warranties
Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
We offer you a replacement, credit or refund where products have a major failure, such as:
- When they are faulty
- Wrongly described
- Different from a sample shown to you; or
- Do not do what they are supposed to do
Terms of Trade
Risk of damage to or loss of the Goods passes to the Client on Delivery and the Client must insure the Goods on or before Delivery. If any of the Goods are damaged or destroyed following delivery but prior to ownership passing to the Client, the Supplier is entitled to receive all insurance proceeds payable for the Goods. The production of these terms and conditions by the Supplier is sufficient evidence of the Supplier’s rights to receive the insurance proceeds without the need for any person dealing with the Supplier to make further enquiries. If the Client requests the Supplier to leave Goods outside the Supplier’s premises for collection or to deliver the Goods to an unattended location then such Goods shall be left at the Client’s sole risk.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your items, unless otherwise agreed. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of the return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
For customers to be eligible for a refund they must return the item within thirty (30) days of receiving their receipt and with its original packaging.
The Stirling Group requires the following as part of the credit process
- Image of the broken Tool.
- Image of the board being cut and where it broke in the cutting process.
- Batch date of the tool.
- RPM & Feed speeds at the time of damage.
- Copy of the original Invoice. (must be within the last 30 days from delivery)
- Broken tool for Collection/Testing if needed.
In some cases, a refund, replacement or repair may not be offered if you:
• Substantially modify the product
• Misuse the product contrary to user instructions or packaging labels
• Simply change your mind
How to return a product:
Follow the return link in your My Account:
- Print receipt and attach it to your parcel
- Book for one of our couriers to pickup
- Once your product has been cleared for a refund the money, including additional freight costs, will be in your account with 7 days.
If you have any queries or concerns about returning products please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.