Speak to our team today to find out more about our range of CNC tools and custom tooling solutions.
Contact Us Today
Tools for Every CNC Project
Our team of industry experts is always working hard to bring new ideas and innovations to timber manufacturing. We are more than happy to speak with customers who need help choosing or customising CNC tools for their workshop. If you would like to create custom tooling profiles or make a purchase by special order, please fill out the form above and our service team will be in touch as soon as possible. For our tailor made tools you can expect your tooling to arrive in 3-5 weeks, depending on the design and manufacturing required.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our router bits, tool holders, saw blades and turn over knives all come from Europe.
- Tools should be replaced at the first sign of edge deterioration, to prevent further damage to toolholders
- It should be fed slowly enough so that it is not under significant strain or too slow to be subject to burning
- Do not use adaptor bushings to reduce the size of the collect
- The correct router must be used for its intended purpose or it may wear out
- Router mechanism must also be checked regularly
- Inspect tools for collet marks which indicates slipping or dust build up. Check collet for wear.
Collets should be replaced every 300-400 run hours.
Panel Tools offers new promotional deals each month. These deals will be advertised at the bottom of the page of relevant categories. If you want to inquire about bulk order deals, don’t hesitate to contact us via email@example.com
Some items such as edge banding tooling and diamond profile cutters are not stocked due to their specialty requirements. Therefore, when ordering these items, you must allow time for the manufacturing and shipping from overseas suppliers. All other items which are not pre-order are stocked and will generally be despatched from our warehouse within 48 hours of the order being placed.
Most of the saw blades we stock are standardised sizes to fit common machines. The most critical measurement to check when purchasing a saw blade is the bore on the main blade (generally 30mm) and the bore on the scribe blade (generally 20 or 22mm).
Yes we can. Give us a call or an email. We'll just need to know a few things from you, such as:
• What material(s) you are cutting
• The machinery used to process the material
• The dimensions or the profile you are trying to produce
• The volume you are producing (small or large quantities)
Manufacturing of that tool will have to take place, and it will then be shipped. Expect your tool to arrive in 3-5 weeks. Give us a call or see our tailor made tooling page for more.
Our bulk order discount operates on a product variant level. This means the discount applies if you order 10 or more of the same size of a specific product. For example, the discount applies if you order 10 or more of the 10mm Xtreme Blue Compression Cutters. It will not apply if you order five 10mm Xtreme Blue Cutters and five 9.5mm Xtreme Blue Cutters.